Monday, May 08, 2006

Argh. Disregard Sunday's post. My workaround solution was no solution at all (as is 99% of all workaround solutions). My personal advisor advised me to put it back the way it was with the story frags staying on the main page available for everyone to see and enjoy. Okay, he didn't say it exactly that way, but that's how I choose to interpret it. My laundry went undone this weekend for no valid reason since I skipped that chore to mess with my HTML codes. I wasn't planning on doing laundry anyway, but I was planning on having a legitimate reason for not doing it, and now I am without one. But I totally appreciate the input. Input=good. Staying quiet and letting friends f- up their blogs=not good.

Why do I have this journal, again? Oh, yeah...I'm supposed to be writing.

For the millions who didn't visit this space over the weekend and who, I freely admit, still don't know I exist, nothing changed for you in the confusion. Carry on...

No comments: