Saturday, May 06, 2006

I've spent the day surfing writers' blogs. There are so many ambitious literature sites out there. Quite the humbling experience. I decided that I, too, had to have extensive and hyperlinked lists of my favorite writers and books running down my sidebar. I, too, wanted to be the go-to reference for readers and writers. Then, I poured myself another vodka rocks and got over it. If you need a reference library, go back to that guy's site. He's doing a wonderful job.

This is the place for those days that your keyboard is more forehead stop than anything else. Come not looking for reviews and contemporary trends, but for complete and total bonding when your writing looks suspiciously like an 8 1/2" x 11" piece of holy crapola. I'll post daily, but sometimes, it'll be more Homer Simpson, less Homer.

But let's not forget to celebrate those days when the work starts to come together. Mike's Hard Lemonade for everybody!

Hey, for the two beautiful friends who check here regularly for updated frags, keep clicking through to my site over and over so I'll stop thinking my stat checker is broken. You guys are great.

No comments: