Monday, May 01, 2006

The shop closes after sunset in the moment its customers find what they're looking for or when they give up the search for the day. That moment finally arrives for Parker at six minutes past midnight and I grab my keys before she finds another tangent to explore. Her energy is infectious, so although I’m ready to walk away from the shop, I’m not yet ready to let her walk away from me.



I can't go any further into the narrative until I work out the age and backstory challenges. Obviously, Stillwater is no longer a teenager, but I'm thinking he is still living at the cool cat place, a boarding house. Where is Parker living? In this moment as they are leaving the shop together, does she have a place to go? I think I'll have to separate them tonight and they can meet up again later once those two questions are answered about their living arrangements.

No comments: