Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I've decided that I'll try to maybe make the 500-word-or-less short shorts a regular thing to do in this space as I'm drifting back to Stillwater. Lots of qualifiers and modifiers in that sentence. Trying not to commit in case I change my mind or get swept up by other things or people. Does commit have two t's? That's one of those words that just doesn't look right when I spell it.

Hey, new visitors: stay and read a while. We have good days here at the Sarcastic Fringehead. Leave a footprint so I'll know you've been by. If you are a new visitor and I am dating you, don't read every single word. Sometimes I'm journaling online when I should be sleeping and that's apparent a few times a week. Just kind of skim off the top and deliver the proper accolades over our next round of strawberry blonde martinis.

No comments: