Wednesday, May 31, 2006

You know how, one night, you self-google out of boredom, then you do it again the next night because, well, it just happens that way, then next thing you know, you've got a bit of a habit going there until you say "Stop! This is getting pathetic!" but then, one night after that, you stumble into some accidental lovin' that makes everything good and washes over you like clear creek water?

Found while googling "fringes": a poem Fringes by M.A. Mohanraj


Is this woman talking to me? I do believe she is. Did she write this poem for me? I do believe she did. If anyone is keeping up with my current short story, we have to be completely awed by this discovery. A short story by this author will be in the next post. I'll find an active link to her work and post it when I find one.

[Update: found the active link, so I removed the poem from this site and posted the link]

2 comments:

Plimco said...

Crap. I missed the poem that knocked you up and the link is blocked due to, oh let's see here... "Adult/Mature content". Story of my life...

fringes said...

Dang. Sorry about that. The site is blocked on my work PC, too. I'll have to write the author for permission to post the poem and the short story.