Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Somebody call roadside assistance, I'm stuck. I cannot get Stillwater and Parker on the road. They are still in the bathtub, actually. Pruning. Waiting. For me. To get them out. And onto the yellow brick road, so to speak. Except this yellow brick road is Interstate Highway 29 that connects with I-90 through towns called Le Mars, Yankton and Kadoka. I should call the good people of Le Mars and tell them that they probably meant La Mer if they were trying to go all French on everybody, but forget it. What the hell do I know?

Waiting for the plot fairy to visit my pillow and me in the middle of the night...

2 comments:

Flood said...

Can you skip the transition to the road and just write the on-the-road part for a while?

fringes said...

Maybe. Did you bring anything to drink?